Summer Solstice Crystals | 9 Best Crystals for Manifesting
(As an Amazon Associate I earn commissions from qualifying purchases made through links on this page at no additional cost to you.)
How Intuitive Are You?
Celebration of success, fertility and growth occurs during the Summer Solstice.
Summer Solstice Crystals tap into and magnify this fiery and positive energy.
Why use Crystals for Manifesting During the Summer Solstice?
Crystals naturally empower and attract the positive energy and magnify the intention. The Summer Solstice has the longest day of solar power. (Read incredible, huuuge amount of boosted manifesting mojo).
When using Summer Solstice crystals to manifest, these charged crystals bring an amped degree of light. This intense laser sensation increases the energy and vibration of each crystal’s already powerful signal.
- A cheat code for manifesting.
- An accelerant for results.
- A magnify glass for your desire.
5 Best Crystals to use for Manifesting during the Summer Solstice!
For more guidance and exercises to release blocks and manifest your dreams, make sure to check out my new membership program here. This is where I share strategies, exercises, meditations and exclusive masterclass and Q&A sessions that aren’t available anywhere else.
The Best Crystals For Summer Solstice
Choosing the Best Crystal
When choosing which crystals to work with consider the following:
- What do I want to manifest?
- If there’s more than one category, which is the #1 priority?
- What crystal(s) do I intuitively feel attracted to?
Summer Solstice Crystals
1. Red Tiger’s Eye
Red Tiger’s Eye is great for manifesting
- boosting self-love and self-care
- increasing healthy motivation and passion with balanced relaxation
- increased psychic visions
Pyrite is great for manifesting
- increased energy and vitality
- increased mental confidence and clarity
- increased determination, persistence and protection
3. Orange Calcite
Orange Calcite is great for manifesting
- increased inspiration
- overcoming lethargy and depression
- increased mental knowledge
4. Red Aventurine
Red Aventurine is great for manifesting
- confidence in ability to achieve
- determination and perseverance
- boosting your sexual vitality
Garnet is great for manifesting
- attraction (to projects and yourself)
- “potential” into dream-come-true reality
- increased creativity
Sunstone is great for manifesting
- abundance of prosperity and blessings
- servant leadership skills
- increased joy
Citrine is great for manifesting
- increased imagination
- clearing one’s manifesting energy
Carnelian is great for manifesting
- improved leadership skills
- success in speaking in front of others
- taking risks and maintaining that new path
9. Red Jasper
Red Jasper is great for manifesting
- creative ideas
- additional physical support in losing weight
- focus and completion
What to do with Your Summer Solstice Crystals
Use your crystals. It’s easy to get excited and then forget about them.
- Commit to carrying the crystals in your pocket, a cloth bag or purse.
- Add them to a necklace or bracelet
- Keep them in your car, on your desk or by your bed.
- Use them on a crystal grid, mandala or to charge a focus sheet.
Working with crystals is one of the most documented Forgotten Tools of the Universe from Ancient Sumerian historical records to the Bible’s “Breastplate of Aaron” to modern day application in watches and lasers.
Plus, they’re pretty!
To help you choose your crystal, I have created a list of the best crystals for manifesting. If you want to learn about the crystals to use to manifest love, health or money, you need to click here to get the FREE download.
Choose your crystal and have fun with your sparkly discovery!
Which Summer Solstice Crystal are you most attracted to? Comment below!
Are you ready to manifest something better?
Share This Post:
For those of you looking for more guidance and exercises to release blocks and manifest your dreams, make sure to check out my Goddessology membership program here. I share strategies, exercises, meditations and exclusive masterclass and Q&A sessions that aren’t available anywhere else. Please let me know if you have any questions and I’d be happy to answer them for you!