Top 10 Tips to Get A Great Psychic Reading
Getting a psychic reading can be great and informative or weird and disappointing. Here’s how to guarantee a successful reading!
Bonus Tips for Each Goddess!
GODDESS OF ACTION –
- Allow the reader to be in control and deliver the messages at her pace.
- Don’t be pushy or try to manipulate the message to be what you want to hear.
- Don’t “test” the psychic. She’s a psychic, not mind reader. Don’t waste your money or time.
GODDESS OF ORDER –
- Allow the reader to read you. As a private person, it is difficult to open and allow your energy to be read, but please know that you’ve chosen this psychic, so allow the message to be delivered.
- Communicate with the reader that you’re understanding or not connecting with the message since you have a great poker face.
- With a great memory, don’t allow the past to ruin your message and reading. Go confidently in this new direction.
GODDESS OF OPTIMISM –
- Make sure you have your list of questions.
- Don’t allow yourself to get distracted, or off message.
- Don’t try to rephrase questions to get the answer you desire. Be open to the new love and opportunities flowing your way.
GODDESS OF PEACE –
- Speak up for yourself. Ask for clarification if any of the message is confusing or vague.
- Don’t use up your time asking about everyone else. Please use this time for you!
- You are able to sense when there is more to the message. Encourage and ask the reader for more details when you feel there is more to the message.
Whenever you have a reading whether for fun or desiring sincere insight, please remember:
You are in control. You have freewill. You have the power to adjust the time frame and outcome. Trust your intuition.
YOU ARE A SASSI GODDESS!
Share This Post:
For those of you looking for more guidance and exercises to release blocks and manifest your dreams, make sure to check out my new membership program here. I share strategies, exercises, meditations and exclusive masterclass and Q&A sessions that aren’t available anywhere else. Please let me know if you have any questions and I’d be happy to answer them for you!